Monday 21 January 2008

Ceid Mile Fáilte! (A hundred thousand welcomes!)

This window you now find here opened is sort of magic anyway. Like every window it may bring some light and fresh air in but also take them out (and that is indeed the most special part of it). Being besides world wide opened it will allow me to call out loud my thoughts and let the wind carry them away all over our beautiful blue planet but also to hear the voices of the unexpected guests. Be welcome and enjoy the well known Irish hospitality of a soul willing to share the hope to gather those who want to change the world, a wild goose whose flock was once dispersed and chased away, an heir of the eternal values all human heroes defend. Feel free to let here the flowers of your thoughts for all of them.


1 comment:

THE EMERALD ISLANDER said...

And a warm Ceid Mile Fáilte to you as well! Welcome to the ever growing international weblog community.

You have been so kind to leave some comments on my weblog, and I would like to thank you for them. So when I was looking for you, I noticed your own new weblog.

I am honoured to be in contact with a member of such a famous and illustrious Irish clan and family, and I wish you the best of luck, in life and everything as well as here with you weblog.